As the first Flash decompiling tool emerged into the market, this SWFs decompiler is the perfect solution for you to convert SWF to FLA or FLEX, or easily extract SWF elements like images, sounds (mp3, wav), videos (flv), ActionScript, etc.
- Industry-leading SWFs decompiler
- Decompile Flash CS5 SWF to XFL
- Convert SWF to FLA
- Convert SWF to Flex source code
- Extract SWF elements
- Support Flash 8/9(CS3)/10(CS4)/CS5
- More features >>
Reviews for the SWFs decompiler?
- Sothink SWF Decompiler is a really professional tool allows catching and saving web Flash animation for further editing by special applications. – Onekit Software Magazine
- It breaks Flash down into its component parts, including sound, images, fonts, buttons, and even action scripts. The toolbar-based interface is spacious, attractive, and thoughtfully laid out. – download.com
Who need this SWFs decompiler?
You need this SWFs decompiler if you ever:
- Need to restore lost FLA files or Flex project from available SWF files.
- Want to convert SWF to Flash XFL for further edting.
- Try to extract SWF elements from current SWF files and enrich your Flash design resources.
- Need to extract ActionScripts from Flash files for re-use.
- Want to learn the actionscripts of some specific Flash, but could not find out the right way.
- Learn from others and improve your own Flash skills.
How to decompile SWF with this SWFs decompiler?
Step 1: Open target SWF
Launch the SWFs decompiler, and then from “Explorer” panel, navigate to the folder in which the target Flash SWF file locates. Now all the SWF files contained in this folder will be listed automatically in the below panel.
Choose the SWF that you want to decompile, and then it will begin to play in the central preview window.
Step 2: Check the decompiled SWF elements
Now the SWF you selected is listed in the “Single File Export” window of the “Export” panel. When you click the “+” sign, all the SWF elements will be decompiled automatically and displayed by category.
Step 3: Convert SWF to FLA/FLEX
In the “Export” panel, click the “Export FLA/FLEX” button, and then you will see the following popup box.
You can choose export the SWF file to FLA or FLEX (depending on your original SWF). set export path, and then click “OK” to finish the exporting process.
Step 4: Extract SWF resources
In the “Export” panel, select the SWF resources that you want to export and click the “Export Resources” button, and then the following popup window will appear:
Set export path and choose the export file format, and then click “OK” to start exporting the SWF resources.
When the desired SWF resources have been exported successfully, you will see the following prompt.
You can directly click the “Open the folder” button or go to the export folder you specified to find the extracted swf resources.
No Comments on this Post.Be the first