Sothink SWF Catcher for IE (Freeware)
As long as you surf in Internet, you come across hundreds of Flash files each day: animations, music, games, ads and even streaming presentations. It’s easy to view and enjoy the rich media content delivered by Internet. But what if you want to download some of the Flash files as keepsakes? Also you may want to do the following things:
- Watch the Flash files offline in your own jolly time.
- Convert them to a format of your choice.
- Embed them in your own web pages or PowerPoint presentations.
- Transfer them to your mobile phone.
Flash animation files are embedded as SWF files in web pages. With Sothink SWF Catcher for IE V3.3, you can achieve the tasks above with ease. Sothink SWF Catcher for IE is a free, high-speed and easy-to-use tool for web video download.
- Easy-to-use: All you need to do is to right click your mouse on the page and select “Sothink SWF Catcher” in the popup menu, and then click “Save”. See it? Just three clicks and it’s done!
- Batch download function: If there are more than one SWF files embedded in the page, all of them will appear in the program window. You can pick the files you are interested in and rename them as you like, then click “Save” and they are yours. This multithread and batch processing feature assures you the fastest download speeds.
- Preview function: To avoid confusion, each SWF file has a preview image. This works in case of batch download.
- Sothink SWF Catcher for IE supports IE 5.0+. You can embed this little tool into your IE by adding a new small button.