Sothink SWF Decompiler is a great Flash movie ripper, it offers a free and useful extension to Internet Explorer that enables you to save multiple Flash based charts, presentations, e-cards, games and Flash movies at the same time. With only a few clicks you can capture and store all your favorite online Flash files easily. See the following tutorial.
Recommended Flash Movie Ripper: Sothink SWF Decompiler
Download Sothink SWF Decompiler to have a free try >>
1) Before you install Sothink SWF Decompiler, please make sure that you have closed all IE browsers.
2) When you have finished the installation, please restart your IE browser.
3) Finally you will find a small button of Sothink SWF Catcher is added to Internet Explorer’s toolbar.
How to capture and save online Flash by a Flash movie ripper?
Step 1: Launch Sothink SWF Catcher
Please open a page containing SWF in IE, and then select Tools > Sothink SWF Catcher from the main menu of IE.
Step 2: Save the captured Flash movie
Then a Save dialog will popup to show all the Flash movies contained in this page.
Please follow below steps to get desired Flash movie:
1. Choose the movie you want to download
Select the check box of the desired Flash movie. You can also use “Select All” to choose all the Flash files and “Deselect All” to uncheck all.
2. Set saving path
Set a path to save the downloaded Flash movie in the “Save to” field.
3. Click “Save” button to store the Flash movie to your specified path.
No Comments on this Post.Be the first