As the first Flash decompiling tool emerged into the market, this Flash Actionscript decrypt tool is the perfect solution for you to convert SWF to FLA or FLEX, or easily extract SWF elements like images, sounds (mp3, wav), videos (flv), ActionScript, etc.
- Industry-leading Flash Actionscript decrypt tool
- Decompile Flash CS5 SWF to XFL
- Convert SWF to FLA
- Convert SWF to Flex source code
- Extract SWF elements
- Support Flash 8/9(CS3)/10(CS4)/CS5
- More features >>
Why choose this Flash Actionscript decrypt tool?
With this Flash decompiler, you can:
- Convert SWF to FLA file or Flex project (depending on initial source)
In case you have lost your original FLA files or Flex project you may easily restore them from available SWF files using the Flash decompiler;
- Decompile Flash CS5 SWF to XFL format
You can adopt this SWF Decompiler to decompile Adobe Flash CS5 SWF to XFL format.
- Export SWF resources
Almost all SWF resources can be easily extracted, like shapes, images, sounds (*.mp3 or *.wav),videos (*.flv), fonts, texts, buttons, sprites, ActionScript, etc. Greatly enrich your Flash design resources.
- Decompile SWF in batch
This Flash Actionscript decrypt tool offers an efficient way for you to deal with lots of SWF files at the same time. You can convert multiple SWF files to FLA, or export the SWF resources to certain file format in batch.
- Learn from others and improve your own Flash skills
Rather than trying to reinvent dazzling animation effects you may find on the net, you can simply peek in the SWF source code (FLA) to find out how exactly those effects were created and achieve greater results you can’t even think of.
Who need this Flash Actionscript decrypt tool?
You need this Flash Actionscript decrypt tool if you ever:
- Need to restore lost FLA files or Flex project from available SWF files.
- Want to convert SWF to Flash XFL for further edting.
- Try to extract SWF elements from current SWF files and enrich your Flash design resources.
- Need to extract ActionScripts from Flash files for re-use.
- Want to learn the actionscripts of some specific Flash, but could not find out the right way.
- Learn from others and improve your own Flash skills.
How to decompile SWF with this Flash Actionscript decrypt tool?
Step 1: Open target SWF
Launch the Flash Actionscript decrypt tool, and then from “Explorer” panel, navigate to the folder in which the target Flash SWF file locates. Now all the SWF files contained in this folder will be listed automatically in the below panel.
Choose the SWF that you want to decompile, and then it will begin to play in the central preview window.
Step 2: Check the decompiled SWF elements
Now the SWF you selected is listed in the “Single File Export” window of the “Export” panel. When you click the “+” sign, all the SWF elements will be decompiled automatically and displayed by category.
Step 3: Convert SWF to FLA/FLEX
In the “Export” panel, click the “Export FLA/FLEX” button, and then you will see the following popup box.
You can choose export the SWF file to FLA or FLEX (depending on your original SWF). set export path, and then click “OK” to finish the exporting process.
Step 4: Extract SWF resources
In the “Export” panel, select the SWF resources that you want to export and click the “Export Resources” button, and then the following popup window will appear:
Set export path and choose the export file format, and then click “OK” to start exporting the SWF resources.
When the desired SWF resources have been exported successfully, you will see the following prompt.
You can directly click the “Open the folder” button or go to the export folder you specified to find the extracted swf resources.
- Does this Flash Actionscript decrypt tool support FLEX?
Yes, you can easily convert the Flex SWF back to Flex source files.
- Can I export several SWF files at the same time?
Yes, the Flash decompiler offers multi-file export function. You can decompile and convert multiple SWF files to FLA/Flex at the same time, or export SWF resources in batch.
- Can I export ActionScript file into HTML format?
Yes, in order to view ActionScript files easily and clearly, you can export the AS files into HTML format.
- Can I choose the FLA version when exporting SWF into FLA?
Yes, you can select the file version for the exported FLA. Supported formats include Flash MX (Flash 6), Flash MX 2004 (Flash 7), Flash 8, Flash CS3, Flash CS4 and Flash CS5.
- Does this Flash Actionscript decrypt tool support multi-language interface?
Yes, of course. This Flash Actionscript decrypt tool can auto display the corresponding interface language according to system language on your computer, the available languages include English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian and Korean.
No Comments on this Post.Be the first